An affordable Dairy Farm
- Land: 114 ha (282 acres)
Great entry level as recently reinstated back to an operating dairy unit supplying Fonterra.
Running as a once a day milking operation. Calving 154 dairy cows mainly Ayrshire breeding. Predominately being grass farmed with limited amounts of palm kernel being supplemented. Good water and reasonable fencing into 44 paddocks and approximately 3/4 raced with a mixture of kikuyu, rye and clover pasture. 12 A/S herring bone shed, with a good 3 bay shed for hay and calf rearing.
The home is a 4 bedroom home with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge on an elevated north facing sunny site. A double lock up garage with a spacious extra 1 bedroom accommodation unit. There is also another large 3 1/2 bay implement shed.
- Standard Kitchen
- Combined Bathrooms
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Iron Roof
- Colour Steel Roof
- Hardiplank Exterior
- Single Storey
- Tank Sewage
- 1 X 25
- 000 Litre Washdown Plant Gravity Fed From Dam
- New Hot Water Cylinder (350 Litre)
- New UV Water Filter & The Cowshed Has An Attached Workshop & Storage. 2 X 30
- 000 Litre Plastic Water Tanks With Rainwater Reserve Supply The Plant Wash For The Dairy Shed. 4 Major Dams - 1 Davys Bulldozer Pump With Diesel Motor Pumps To A Concrete 25
- 000 Litre Tank Which Is Gravity Fed To Troughs & Another 25
- 000 Litre Concrete Tank For Farm Water Reticulation.
See all features
- F/Floor Cover
- Light Fittings
114 ha / 282 acres
44 Paddocks 2 and 3 wire electric fence and normal boundary fencing
1650mm per annum
Soil Tests available.
4 major dams - 1 davys bulldozer pump with diesel motor pumps to a concrete 25,000 litre tank which is gravity fed to troughs and another 25,000 litre concrete tank for farm water reticulation.
25 hectares of native bush.